My over-possessive husband  


1 week ago 

bella's pov 

it was late at night when I finished with my new job as a waitress. apparently, my boss who is a jerk told me to work overtime. fortunately, I had a car with me today, I drove through the roads of Texas.
I reached home and saw my boyfriend sitting on the couch.
  Bella: why are you still awake . its already late.
Richard: I need to say something to you.
Richard - it is not working anymore 
Bella- are you breaking up with me?
Richard- yes 
 saying this Richard left. I was numb I could not move I saw him leaving and I could not say anything to him. tears started falling from my eyes. I don't know when did I fell asleep. it was7 in the morning when I woke up . my eyes were puffy, red. I went to the bathroom took a cold shower, and started doing my makeup. I grabbed the black dress and went out.

the cafe

hey, you are early today my co-worker cum best friend said yeah today I woke up a little early you look sad what happened? nothing .i know something is up tell me? Richard broke up with me .what? that son of ... please Lisa i don't want to talk about it. okay but you need to cheer up a bit. 
  i don't pay you to gossip around our jerk boss said. sorry sir we said. yea and today a very special customer is coming to our cafe and I need you two to serve him. don't mess anything up. yes sir we muttered. 

the cafe had been pretty busy today. suddenly there was an extreme silence in the cafe .it felt like the time stooped. I looked at the door to see the most handsome person ever. the mystery man was followed by four more people who seemed to be his friends. kate went to serve him and I could see her flirting with him. typical kate said, Lisa. suddenly we saw kate running towards the changing room. our jerk boss had just come out and indicated me to take his order. 
hello sir. good morning. can I take your order? yeah, we need 3 lattes and one black coffee. yes, sir coming right away I gave him his order. he left after a few minutes. I went back to the table and saw a $100 bill. he had freaking left me a $100 tip. the rest of the went pretty well

  at home 


 I reached home and was feeling sad when my phone rang
hey Liz. hey, Bella, i called to ask if you are ok. yeah, I'm okay I told her knowing she would know that I am not okay. bell I know you too well. I know and I am really sad i don't know ..... i was going to say something when the doorbell rang I went to open the door and Lisa with Monica. Monica is my best friend from school. hey, Bella how are you? I heard what happened .. we talked for hours watching movies. to say the truth they had cheered me up a bit. we looked at the time and it was 2:00 am so they decided to call it a day and sleep.    
        
NOTE: I HAVE TAKEN DAKOTA JOHNSON AS BELLA

Dakota Johnson on Her Depression: 'I've Learned to Find It Beautiful  Because I Feel the World'

Comments